23.11.10

Centerpieces

So I have been a slacker to this blog.  And not because I haven't done any projects. I actually have quite a few under my belt!
Mainly because my camera has been out of commission.  As all would agree what good is a blog without pictures??

So my wonderful friend let me borrow
 her camera and here are pictures of my latest project.

I was in charge of centerpieces for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary and I chose to make a family block for all of the siblings to display on the tables.  Because the tables are round they all were double sided.  So this project took at least 30 hours. Probably because my hubby is the youngest of 10!  I think that they turned out great and everyone got to take home a centerpiece that they can use for Thanksgiving dinner.







I got the idea for these HERE!

2 comments: